Board and Care
– Experienced and trained staff with your loved one 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
– High Staff to resident ratio
– Daily activities to promote memory, cognitive function, and physical health.
– partnerships with hospice agencies, home health, dentists, barbers, etc.
– continuous housekeeping, including laundry, dishes, yardwork, and everything else
– at least three yummy meals with snacks throughout the day.
– we use software (image when hovering over word) typically only seen in large facilities to track everything from residents’ allergies, to medication, incident reports, to vitals of your loved one.
– Everything board and Care provides, but in addition we made the environment cater to individuals with dementia including Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. The paint on the walls, to the flooring, to door monitoring, to memory frames outside of resident rooms are all part of the design of the facilities
– Our activities are catered toward people with cognitive impairments
– Most importantly our staff are all trained to care for individuals with dementia including Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.