– We like to have fun!
– Volunteers from the community come and read, sing, and play games with our residents.
– We have a 4-foot-wide by 4-foot-tall connect four game. We are serious about having fun!
– We focus on our residents learning new things, which assists in building memory and cognitive function.
– 5-foot-tall Jenga, origami, coloring, painting, singing, movie nights, doll therapy, dog therapy, etc are some activities we like to do
– Daily stretching and fitness
– Games that support brain activity and help with memory and learning
– We seek out volunteers and visitors of all ages to come to our community and interact with our residents.
– We celebrate birthdays and holidays.